Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Time Seen In Women's Panties


Met this girl at the bar and had a couple drinks. I got brave and leaned over and told her I was getting hard thinking about seeing her in her panties. She smiled and said “Really?” “Really” I told her and turned my body toward her and looked down at my crotch. Her eyes followed mine and I know from where she was sitting she could see the head of my cock just barely peeking out of my panties. She kept her eyes on my pantied cock for a long time and that made me even harder. She looked up, smiled and slowly spread her legs. She was wearing a short skirt so I knew I would soon see her panties. Suddenly she picked up a pen and dropped it on the floor inbetween us and said “Pick it up, but take your time, get a good long slow look at my panties”.The bar was empty so I took my sweet time looking up her skirt. She was wearing white nylon panties that fully covered her crotch with just a hint of lace at the legs. When I was ready for more I sat back up and she said, with legs still spread, “Let’s go for a ride in my van”. She was the first woman who ever saw me in panties, it took me years to get the courage up to show a woman my desire for wearing panties and what a great experience it was, wished I had not waited so long.

No comments: